Wednesday, January 5, 2011

watch etv: i made the cherpumple!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know this is a little bit of old news. If you don't, HEY SURPRISE! I did something I said I was going to do! I made the ever so epic Cherpumple!

It took over 6 hours, a lot of money, and way too much patience for an ADD kid, but the taste- priceless... obviously.

If you don't believe me, watch the vid, and you'll see plenty of people from the office talking about it.



I posted the recipe with the original Cherpumple post, but you should know that each cake takes significantly longer to bake than the boxes say. AT LEAST double. So be ready to be patient, and if you can afford it- have enough pans to cook all the cakes at the same time.

Also- Be careful when putting the cherry cake on top! It crumbled easily and was pretty scary.

But PLEASE understand- this will give you an orgasm. You will fall in love. You will never taste anything more interestingly incredible. And it only takes one bite.

love,
elizabethany

No comments: